Massaman Curry Rice
Massaman is a Thai curry, which I purchased at A Dong in paste form. It’s a little spicy so beware of using too much of it and make sure you’re tasting constantly. Although this recipe is a vegetarian meal, feel free to add some ground meat for a non-veg option.
- 1 baby coop onion
- Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 2 eggs
- Slice and fry the ~coop~ onions in sesame oil until they’re brown
- Chop the cauliflower into TINY pieces and mix with the onions, add some water and cover for a few minutes to make sure the cauliflower cooks
- Add the rice and 1 dollop of massaman curry paste, make sure to mix thoroughly. Add some water to make the dish saucy.
- Scramble eggs separately (salt and pepper as needed) and add to the curry
- Put a tiny thing of rosemary on top and eat!