Dormét Cooking is the only place on the web where you can find gourmet food dorm style, with a Weshop specific shopping list.
In the tradition of one of the greatest urban myths – the Ramen noodle – we’ve expanded on this classic broke college kid staple. By adding a healthy dollop of peanut butter and some spice, we transformed the bland, water-y Ramen noodles into warm and spicy peanut-y bliss. The noodles melt the peanut butter, creating a smooth and gooey sauce that really amp-up the dish.
Ingredients and Weshop prices:
1 pack Chicken or Vegetable Ramen noodles – $0.49
2 spoonfuls of peanut butter – $4.19 per jar
half a packet of low sodium soy sauce – free
a dash of Sriracha hot chili sauce (optional) – $4.19 per jar
1. Fill a bowl with water and the noodles so that they are completely submerged.
2. Heat the noodles in the microwave for 5 minutes.
3. Add the flavor packet and stir until mixed.
4. Carefully pour out the liquid, leaving behind about a spoonful.
5. Add two large spoonfuls of peanut butter, the packet of soy sauce, and the Sriracha and stir until well mixed
-Adrienne & Haley ’16